Financial Controller, Kharkiv
A national LPG trader is looking for a Financial Controller for its head office in Kharkiv. The purpose of the position is to manage the controlling function within the company. The position reports to Group CFO.
- Set-up a controlling department and internal control system
- Lead and coordinate the budgeting process
- Prepare various reports and analysis
- Business partner to management team.
- Manage a team of 1-2 subordinates
- University degree in Economics/Finance or relevant
- Experience in controlling or audit from 3 years
- Good knowledge of accounting and MS Excel
- Big 4 experience or similar is a plus.
- IFRS practical knowledge.
- Good proficiency in English
The employer offers a competitive salary package and a very interesting career position.