Financial Controller, Bucharest, Romania
A national LPG trader is looking for a Financial Controller for its representative office in Bucharest, Romania. The purpose of the position is to set up and manage the controlling function within the company. The position reports to CEO Romania.
- Setting-up a controlling department and internal controls system
- Leading and coordination of the budgeting process
- Preparing various reports and analysis
- Business partner to management team.
- University degree in Economics/Finance or relevant
- Experience in controlling or audit from 3 years
- Good knowledge of accounting and MS Excel
- Big 4 experience or similar is a plus.
- IFRS practical knowledge.
- Good proficiency in English
- Good proficiency in Romanian is a must.
The employer offers a competitive salary package and a very interesting career position.