Communications Specialist for Consulting Company
Kyiv based consulting, strategic communications firm, is currently looking for a communications specialist.
- plan and write news releases (Ukrainian, English)
- conduct research
- oversee preparation of visual material (video, photographs etc.) for the news releases
- maintain relations with journalists (phone communication/emails/meetings/social networks)
- maintain web-site(s) + promoting news stories through social networks
- English proficiency is a must
- International Education (University or High School)
- 2+ work experience in the field communications (agency, in-house, media)
- Experience of working as a journalist for an English language media outlet would be an advantage
- Advanced writing skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian is a must
The employer offers a dynamic work environment and competitive salary package.