Logistics Coordinator for International Company in Kyiv
One of the largest global providers of products and services within oil and gas industry has an urgent opening for Logistic Coordinator for its office in Kyiv. Main responsibility of the position is to provide the execution and management of logistics operations for supporting the service level to field operations. In charge of all matters related to Import and export compliance and timely movement of goods at an optimum cost.
- Interface with internal and external customers, freight forwarders, Customs Clearing Agents, and customs Representatives to ensure efficient, effective and repeatable service delivery
- Maintain a close working relationship with business segments to ensure service delivery and right amount of support.
- Manage local transport programs, including transport network, customs and regulatory compliance, supplier development and performance programs.
- Manage logistics costs, processes improvement reviews, negotiation and administration of third party logistics contracts.
- Develop and manage Processes for domestic distribution and its costs.
- Responsible for full customs, trade control and other transport regulatory compliance of the entrusted logistics activities.
- Responsible for warehouse storage and ensure goods safety & smooth flow
- Implement shipping guidelines, processes for all shipping lanes and on all modes of transportations.
- Ensure safe operations and technical integrity.
- Relevant experience in oil & gas industry logistics or logistics company providing services to the clients in the oil and gas sector
- Fluent English
- University degree in logistics, finance, management, international trade
- 3-4 years of experience in logistics
Company offers a competitive market salary, professional trainings in Ukraine and abroad and dynamic international work environment.