Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
An international pharmaceutical company in Kiev is looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to mentor and train the company sales representatives on the Ukrainian market.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop improvement in the quantity and quality of sales force activities
- Drive sales force effectiveness by monitoring and analyzing customer profiling and targeting,
- Analyze the sales team training needs in different regions.
- Develop and provide training to medical representatives
- Participate in creation of individual development plans for staff.
- Ensure MRs are effectively implementing marketing campaigns and using key messages and campaign materials appropriately.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports are being disseminating to the sales and marketing team
- Regularly coordinate with the sales team to ensure the implementation of in the field and to make continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with the company's code of practice
The main requirements for this position are:
- University degree in Medicine.
- 2 years of experience on the position of SFE Manager / Field Trainer / Corporate Trainer at an international pharmaceutical company.
- Total experience in field sales no less than 7 years.
- Excellent analytical and managerial skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to travel up to 25-30% of the time.
- English would be an advantage.
The company offers an interesting and dynamic work in a friendly environment, professional teamwork and a competitive compensation package.