There are no translations available.
Head of Finance for International Company
An international group of companies, one of the leading professional players in the CIS debt management market is looking for a Head of Finance. The purpose of the position is to manage the Finance function within the company, working directly with the Company Director.
• Running the finance side on multinational business with headquarters in Moscow and Kiev
• Financial planning, budgeting and controlling on the Group level
• Cost controlling and optimization, tax structuring of the Group and individual companies
• Participation in fund raising, including debt and equity
• Corporate debt restructuring and management
• Delivering on time annual audit conducted by one of Big4 companies
• Organizing timely and accurate financial reporting to all relevant stakeholders
• Preparing the company to IPO and international expansion
• At least 3 years of experience in finance, preferably as CFO
• Experience in an international company;
• Profound knowledge in finance, tax, accounting and management;
• Awareness in legal
• Experience in dealing with multinational companies
• Advanced English level is a must
• Experience in solving complex issues
• Advanced MS Office user
The employer offers a competitive salary package, fully official employment, professional development, long term work perspective.
Please send your CV in English to Lina Myroshnychenko at
or Natalia Sobetska-Koloda at